Sunday, July 29, 2007

Okay, I admit it...

I really like Folger's French Vanilla coffee.

I am such a coffee hound, I will drink anything that is hot and black. (my husband wasn't amused when I once said I like my coffee just like Dennis Haysbert...)

So, given that I've not been known to turn my java nose up at anything, I suppose that my credibility is not very good - I like fine coffee, I like Starbucks coffee, I like mediocre coffee, and when I'm desperate, I'll even drink disgustingly thick and strong coffee...but I really, really REALLY like this Folgers French Vanilla. I think I might draw the line at monkey poop coffee, though, even if Oprah likes it.

My favorite flavor is actually amaretto, which is the main reason I go to Wegman's. My second favorite flavor is Green Mountain's Wild Mountain Blueberry - I know, I know...blueberry coffee? Yes! It's surprisingly delicious and wonderful for after dinner.

There was no real point to this blog, but I felt it had to be said.

*sipping my French vanilla Folgers...*

0 comments: